[78-L] For old timey TV fans..slight 78RPM connection

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:27:56 PDT 2011

The show was never syndicated because back in those days, there had to be at
least 100 episodes of a series before it would be considered, which is why
there are some great shows that have virtually disappeared because not
enough episodes were made.

I've pre-ordered my set. Thank you, David, for posting this, as I had no
idea about this show being released on DVD.

Jeff Sultanof