[78-L] Record Auction #134 "Fall Music Festival" Is Here

Hawthorn's Antique Audio hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com
Mon Oct 24 17:23:18 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Auction list #134 "Fall Music Festival" is now available.  There are close to 1700 items listed with something for everyone.  Here are some of the highlights:

*Five inch concert cylinders
*Brown wax cylinders
*Early disc labels
*Pathe and Rex records
*Odd size center holds
*Vertical cut discs
*Historical and personality 78s
*Empty storage albums and sleeves
*Biographical and reference books
*Vintage record catalogs
*Early sheet music
*Needle tins and envelopes
*Jazz, including many European issues
*A large Fats Waller collection
*Jazz reference books
*V-Discs
*Dance bands of the 1920s and 1930s
*Early country and hillbilly selections
*Small 7.5 inch French Odeons
*Russian folk and ethnic music
*Victor 10" Monarch and Grand Prize Red Seals
*Bargain basement Fonotipias
*A large classical piano collection
*Popular and classical Edison Diamond Discs
*And much, much more.......

Visit our website at www.thoseoldrecords.com to preview and see a picture gallery of this large and varied auction.  Then you can request (off list, please) either a free printed catalog or a PDF file containing the entire auction.  Our email is hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com.

SPECIAL FOR LIST MEMBERS!  If you have never received any of our lists, be sure to ask for the 10% New Bidder Discount Coupon.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com