[78-L] Perry Mason (a bit OT)

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 08:51:47 PDT 2011

16mm & sometimes 35mm network prints (with the commercials intact) show up on Ebay from time to time. I've found many in 16mm & 2 in 35mm. And no I don't cut the commercials out of the print but leave it as is. I run the show on a projector then it goes into my film collection. And no I'm not interested in selling or trading any film prints just buying them.