[78-L] My Pal Sal

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 15:19:12 PDT 2011

One of the quirks of Lord Online is the different search results you can get from differing approaches.

For example, if you do a musician search for Sal Franzella the X recordings do not show up.  But if you then do a search on Sal Franzella as a leader they do show up.

I figured this out some time back when researching some other record.  Try several different searches before you give up on Lord Online.  More often than not you will find what you are looking for.

RW

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com