[78-L] Perry Mason (a bit OT)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 19 20:12:36 PDT 2011

My point was that in this case, at least, the cheapo dvd isn't using a cut-down
version from the more recent cable reruns. There were also no obvious edits.
The quality was as good as the Alfred Hitchcock Presents sets (actually,
better). None of the hash noise from badly kept 16mm prints, no obvious
over-use of noise reduction.

dl