[78-L] Perry Mason (a bit OT)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 19 09:41:53 PDT 2011

Well, the price was certainly right..yesterday I happened to go into a BOOK
OUTLET on Main Street in downtown Buffalo, a location I hadn't seen before.
Just south of Record Theatre. Lots of $1 DVDs, including several volumes of
PERRY MASON. Obviously home made since they're all on Ridata recordable DVDs,
and the quality is "watchable", but with 6 discs per set and at $1 per ITEM
(i.e. per set!), you could hardly quibble. I found volumes 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Clearly I'm missing 3 & 4 but does anyone know if this series went higher?
Absolutely no clue as to the source, although the date of duplication (or
recording) shows up on each disc, sometime in 2006.