[78-L] RIP Norman Corwin

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Oct 19 01:59:29 PDT 2011

From: Cary Ginell <soundthink at live.com>
> Just saw a post on Facebook that Norman Corwin has died at the age of 101.
> Cary Ginell

Thanks for this posting, Cary.  It is the first one I saw and I might
have otherwise missed the news.

I have volunteered to repeat the presentation I did about Norman at ARSC
in May at the Friends of Old Time Radio convention which is starting
Thursday morning in Newark NJ.  Leah and I will be doing live broadcasts
of the convention on YesterdayUSA.com, and I will re-air the ARSC
presentation during downtime if we are not able to do it for the
convention.  We'll try to update the list about the time.

Mike Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com