[78-L] A doubt about EQ curves

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 08:34:18 PDT 2011

Kristjan, You have a pair if Linn loudspeakers? Cool!! I suspect the response drop off is your hearing not those $2k loudspeakers but then I ike the B&W 801 series a whole lot better. No unwanted peaks & valleys in the speaker response however some of the B&W speakers cost much more than your Linn. My Linn Sondeck LP12 costs more than your Linn speakers but to me it's the finest 33 & 45 rpm (no it doesn't play 78's & other speeds +/- 10%. I wish that it could along with a collection of styli sizes) turntable out there on the market