[78-L] A doubt about EQ curves

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 08:19:50 PDT 2011

You could look up the speaker response online perhaps. Computer speakers
are not the best for sound quality IMO. You don't mention if they are
high end. If you have some high end stereo speakers perhaps you could
compare.

Another way of cleaning out the ears is called ear candling. I've never
done it myself or even witnessed it. Haven't looked on youtube either

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno