[78-L] What's an ERPI?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 14 10:04:36 PDT 2011

This is interesting, since it shows different matrix numbers for a couple of
the Frosts. Here's what I have, all with the B- numbers that are like World
Program Service lateral recordings. These numbers appear on the labels and in
the dead wax. The A- numbers appear only in the dead wax. "Hired Man" is spread
over 3 sides. I don't own the disc XIII/XIV.

ROBERT FROST (NATIONAL COUNCIL OF TEACHERS OF ENGLISH, AMERICAN SPEECH,
COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY PRESS, CONTEMPORARY POETS VII-XII)
VII	MENDING WALL; STOPPING BY WOODS; DUST OF SNOW
     (ERPI CLASSROOM FILMS INC. A11006 CUT 1; B17540D1)
VIII	BIRCHES
     (ERPI CLASSROOM FILMS INC. A11006 CUT 2; B17541D1)
IX, X, XI	THE DEATH OF THE HIRED MAN
     (ERPI PICTURE CONSULTANTS A11010 CUTS 1 & 2, A11011 CUT 1; B17544/5/6D1)
XII	THE TUFT OF FLOWERS; A PECK OF GOLD; FIRE AND ICE
     (ERPI PICTURE CONSULTANTS A11011 CUT 2; B17547D1)

dl