[78-L] AUTUMN LEAVES

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 13 20:33:58 PDT 2011

Before he became Roger Williams, he recorded for MGM as Lou Weertz. I've never
run across anything of that nature. (Personally I could have lived happily
without ever hearing any Roger Williams, even on the rare occasions when he let
it be known that he could actually play, without all that cascading crap.
Ferrante and Teicher could also play and their experimental stuff like
Soundproof was brilliant, but it was Exodus that made them rich. Blechhhhhh.)

dl