[78-L] What's an ERPI?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 13 19:27:59 PDT 2011

So the ten-inch lps are probably different..seems to me I sampled them briefly
when I got them to see if they might have been reissues of the earlier
recordings. And it looks as if there were only 4 78s (you'd mentioned 5). One
pair of numbers is missing between the discs I have, so I don't have
The runaway --
The road not taken --
Neither out far nor in deep --
Two tramps in mud time --