[78-L] Lucille Bogan 78 questions

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Oct 6 13:04:00 PDT 2011

Don't bother asking these guys.  From the looks of this page these guys
may have never seen a 78 in their lives.  They are just linking to
youtube postings that mainly seem to themselves be off of LP or CD
reissues.

They are probably listed in Dixon and Godrich, but I am not near my
copies, nor the Stash LPs that these are probably posted from.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com