[78-L] Lucille Bogan 78 questions

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:33:37 PDT 2011

Hi guys and gals,

There is a lively discussion of Lucille Bogan's dirty records over in a
facebook 78 group called "Come On And Stomp Stomp Stomp". I asked what label
titles like "Shave 'Em Dry" and "Til The Cows Come Home" actually originally
were issued on, what year were they recorded, were they race records or
party records, etc, but no one could tell me. Can anyone here enlighten me
so I can pass the knowledge along to all interested in the discussion? All
my discographies are packed away, I can't access them, but I didn't even
know if stuff like that would be listed in Rust...

Thanks,
Andrea