[78-L] Theft of Recordings at NARA

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:08:42 PDT 2011

My father almost lost his local government pension for a 'crime' told
against him by convicted crooks who cut a deal with the state prosecutor.
The case was pure B.S., but unfortunately my dad died before he could clear
his name in court. For a sick crime such as the one we are discussing, you'd
better believe that he should have his pension taken away.

Jeff Sultanof