[78-L] Kay Armen

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 5 21:42:31 PDT 2011

I really want to clarify something here..some lists allow you to modify your
messages, most don't, and I really did not mean to say "purloin" in regards to
a major music library which Cary and I and a few others were invited to view
and purchase a number of years ago. We most assuredly did not do any
purloining. We went (at different times), we inspected, we bought, we paid, we
shlepped or shipped (I shlepped, Cary shipped), and we're still appreciating
what we acquired.

Still don't know why that word ended up here.

dl