[78-L] more teejus questions from a beginner

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 3 16:36:19 PDT 2011

Interesting that this disc came up, as I have a custom pressing of it not 10
feet from my computer.  It's take 1, and (I recall) has lots and lots of wow
in it.  Oh, well, I like Henry Burr's version better anyhow...

The label is a gold Batwing, with the information typed on.  The order
number is 2138.

Rod, what's the order number on your copy?  It's probably located on the
left side of the label, just under the "V" of Victrola.

Sammy Jones