[78-L] more teejus questions from a beginner

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 11:10:35 PDT 2011

Hey... the first two Pointer Sister LPs on Blue Thumb, those had some great vocal jazz on them!  And, to make things 78-relevant, one of those gems was a vocal rendition of "Salt Peanuts", taken at an almost impossibly fast tempo. Their do of "Little Pony" ain't shabby, either. This was before one of the then-four sisters had to bow out due to medical reasons.

BC