[78-L] ARKA New York

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Oct 1 16:10:00 PDT 2011

Oh, these are Ukrainian recordings.  There is a large Ukrainian
community in Canada.  In fact, there is still a store in Toronto called
Ukrainska Kniga, Ukrainian Books, which used to be the major source of
Soviet Melodiya records in Canada.  I got hundreds of them there.  I
didn't realize untill after my last trip up there that they were still
in business.  I wonder if they still have that giant warehouse full of
Melodiya LPs from the 70s.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com