[78-L] Yahoo kafooie

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 10:10:24 PDT 2011

Is there a return address in the mails you are receiving? Is it really
yahoo? If the response bounces I assume it is not a real address.

Perhaps you could set up a filter to dump these things in the trash
without your even having to look at them.

I have set up a number of filters in my inbox, and until the "from"
field changes they go immediately to email heaven (or the other place)

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno