[78-L] Orphaned Album Set Covers

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 14:58:09 PDT 2011

What I have done to keep them in some kind of album is keep a few 'open' generic albums around to put 'most-of' sets into (example: the Delius Society Vol 2 that I am missing Disc 1 of, and the Havana Philharmonic Sonora set that has a rather large cookie bite out of one of the discs). I put a label on the album spiune and shelf it in anticipation of getting the needed discs or scoring the orpahnned album binder itself.

Not optimal;, but I can (kinda) find the sets if i need to. Now if I can find that Brunswick Gold label Beethoven's 5th by the Berlin Phil with R Strauss conducting...

BC