[78-L] Audio Recording History 2 DVD Set

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:06:06 PDT 2011

This is an updated release of a DVD that's already been in his catalog. He
says he has upgraded the video and sound and added Wanna Buy a Record?

His releases are a mixed bag. Some have quite rare material but in
substandard video. At least the prices have been lowered so that taking a
chance on them isn't going to set my pocketbook back much.

Jeff Sultanof