[78-L] Wilma Lee Cooper

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Fri Sep 16 21:56:01 PDT 2011

I have a beautiful hand-painted 22-karat gold trimmed serving plate featuring a montage of images of Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper and the Clinch Mountain Clan depicted on it. Beneath the photo is the phrase "Stars of Columbia Records" stamped in gold. I've never seen another one and wonder if this was a series and if there might be others that exist, say, featuring Bill Monroe, the Stanley Brothers, or Molly O'Day, other Columbia artists of that time. Anyone know of any?

Cary Ginell