[78-L] Archive - Collector - do you have Apollo 1067 ??

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Tue Sep 13 07:36:13 PDT 2011

I do not know what was the orig. question and what is actually known by now.
I do not have images of 1067, or 1064 & 1066, but 1065 & 1070 are Charlie Barnet.
1045 is Gordon MacRae, with Jerome.
Jerome Orch is regularly used on other Apollos.

han enderman
===

I suspect that there are errors in 78discography, but one can't tell for sure unless
we have the actual records.
 Billboard lists 1064-1066 for Connee Boswell.

 Perhaps anyone with Apollo discs could check that range on 78discography....

Thanks, Thomas.