No subject

Mon Sep 5 16:29:38 PDT 2011

Road.  Turn Left on Jones Mill Rd/Peachtree Corners Circle and go approx.
0.4 miles and turn Left on Jones Mill Court.  The Warehouse will be down on
the left.  Enter through the office at the front of the building, Suite E.
Huge Discounts Sunday!!!  ARMED SECURITY & Video Surveillance on-site.  No
early birds.

IMPORTANT Terms & Conditions (Please Read):

1.	Cash, Visa, MC only  (No Checks)

2.	This is an Estate Sale, not an Auction.  Everything will be priced
and may be purchased any time during the sale hours.

3.	Prices are not available until after the sale begins.

4.	There are no Pre-Sales or Phone Sales.

5.	Tax Exempt Buyers must provide a valid copy of their Tax
Certificate.  Providing a Tax ID number without providing a copy of the
Certificate will not be acceptable.

6.	Because of the large number of people that attend our sales,
especially on the first day/morning, you may have to wait in line to get
into the sale or to checkout.  If your schedule cannot accommodate this
delay, we recommend that you consider attending later in the day or weekend.

7.	GPS, Google Maps/Mapquest do not always list addresses and
directions correctly.  We strongly recommend printing the directions    we
supply.  Phone directions may not be available during busy times of  the
sale.
8.	All Sales are Final.  There are no returns or exchanges.  All items
are     sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" without warranty or guarantees of any type.

For pictures of this sale, go to:
http://photobucket.com/IMPORTANTLiquidationSale
<http://m1e.net/c?142969283-2y//CEUa.80QI%406819995-Jk9oXC/lQTEpQ>

and forward this email to all of your family and friends.  We look forward
to seeing you soon.
                                 -Alan & Zhenia
 A New Beginning
Estate Liquidation Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 920069
Norcross, Georgia 30010
678-481-6093
www.EstateSaleCompany.com
<http://m1e.net/c?142969283-GUaz0DexJg7EQ%406819996-GTCsysQCBxrNc>

CALL US IF WE CAN HELP YOU SELL THE CONTENTS OF YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS

This email was sent to: jhendricks at decatur-law.com