[78-L] Pc Phonograph Parts (not Microsoft)

jeffrey smedbron bottomlessattic at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 18:46:15 PDT 2011

I’m sure I’ve seen this logo before but I just can’t place it and can’t find anything on a web search. Last week I found an excellent Rek-o-kut Rondine Deluxe set up as a transcription disc player with this brand of tone arm that has an unusual interesting design.. Just trying to learn more about it. The arm has a shure M75E on it but this cartridge also came with it. Can any one guide me to some information about this companies products and history.

http://jsmedark.fileave.com/PcCart001.jpg