[78-L] Jim Walsh articles

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:13:38 PDT 2011

I never heard of a site with them. Remember also that Jim would correct errors in later columns. Bacvk in the 1970s, my late friend Hal Birdsall made it a project to put together an annotated collection of all Walsh articles. - noting cross referencing etc. He eventually sold it to the late Merritt Malvern and it has never surfaced. I have a near-complete collection of the articles that I cut out of Hobbies that I'd buy at auctions or flea markets but they are in folders by year and stored away.

Hal did prepare an index (this was way before PCs!) and I have that somewhere.

Maybe someone else knows more about a site with scans.

Steve