[78-L] The Big 5-0

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Thu Sep 8 12:53:53 PDT 2011

Vintage Record Auction 50 was delivered to the printer today.

At 144 pages and roughly 11,000 lots, It is probably the largest
78rpm & cylinder auction that has ever hit the planet. There are some
pretty significant items included, plus some interesting categories
we have never run before.

There will also be a special drawing for this catalog: The Big
Five-0, Big Five-K. Submit 50 or more bids and you have a chance at
winning up to $5,000 of credit towards your VRA 50 winnings! We're
also going to do a live video feed over the Internet when we conduct
the drawing, which should be a lot of fun.

You definitely don't want to miss this auction. Hard copies will hit
the mail in about 3 weeks, and I'll try to get it posted on my
website before that. If you would like to receive a free copy, drop
me an email. If you were dropped from our mailing list due to
inactivity, $15 will get you a catalog by post.

Now maybe I can get caught up on some sleep....

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, TX  77389