[78-L] Song file request^

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Sep 6 21:00:06 PDT 2011

bradc944 at comcast.net wrote:
>> Does anyone have handy a mp3 for a small project I'm working on? I need "She'll Have to Get Under" for a whimsical video project that one of the daughters is doing up. Not for revenue performance, just an idea she cooked up about women fixing cars and getting comically greasy.
>>
>> One with vocals would be best... did Billy Murray do this? Seems like he did everything else...  Thanks in advance!  Brad

One word of caution, Brad.  If you DO happen to find a recording for
your daughter of  "She'll Have To Get Under" it most likely will not be
concerning fixing the car but rather the driver, and will probably be in
the category listed in David Diehl's Blue Pages!  She probably will be
getting greasy -- and it might well be comicly greasy.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com