[78-L] Cost of buying records over time

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 6 07:03:44 PDT 2011

Nah, I was just too lazy to pull out the catalogs, although I have nothing
prior to the mid 1910s. Also I know absolutely nothing about cylinder prices.
What he wants is strictly original retail prices for each decade, and ballpark
figures..let's say single sided Victors and Columbias pre 1910, cylinders by
Edison and Columbia, and equivalent figures moving forward.

dl