[78-L] A Yahoo Question ^OT Help need

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 00:26:19 PDT 2011

Need help from a yahoo-er who is more knowledgeable and has better eyes than I.

As you know, we were recenlty forced to 'upgrade' to their new mail system whether we would or no.  I hate it with a purple passion because the print is too effing small for my 72yo eyes, and eveerything is in a different place and I can't find nuthin'!  I hav e-mailed Yahoo at least three times, and have not had the courtesy of a reply.  Hoping somebody on the liszt cna help.

Where is the 'next' icon for reaching the next message in your inbox, without having to use extra strokes to return to inbox and scrolll through messages every time?  Or is there one?

How do I look at my phoros?  All I can find is 'edit photos' - whichis not what I want; i want to look at 'em!

It's harder to see.  It takes more time and strokes [the only time more time and strokes are good is sex], and is generally even less user-friendly than it was.  And they call this an 'update....

Mnyeh!

Thanks as always,

Mike ub Plovdiv