[78-L] Linguaphone, was Saturday Delivery

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 07:39:19 PDT 2011

Sdrasvootye! I have the Russian Linguaphone language course.

Govoreet po-Roosky? Nyet?

Harasho....spaceba.

(I don't either, that just about my entire vocabulary right there)

I have the case, no pamphlets, and all 15 of the language records (10"),
but only 1 of the Russian sounds record. Apparently there were 2.
Son-of-a-sooka!

I wonder why the case. Would this be a set that someone would carry
frequently? While traveling perhaps...

joe salerno