[78-L] No Saturday Delivery (no, not the USPS)

Mike Daley mikedaley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 04:56:49 PDT 2011

I sent an email to the list on Saturday.
Did this show up?

I'm trying to put together as complete a collection of transfers from
various online sources of Arthur Collins, Collins/Natus, Collins/Harlan,
etc.

Does anyone know of an existing Collins discography? Failing that I'll try
to put together my own but this would be my first attempt at discography.
Can anyone suggest resources, offer advice, etc? Should I consult Rust's
book on discography?
I'm aware of the online Victor discography and I'll need to hit the Edison
discographies as well. Is there an Indestructible cylinderography?

Thanks for any help.

Mike