[78-L] Burns and Allen 78's ??

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 4 07:53:03 PDT 2011

I originally knew that record from an Epic LP, Great Moments in Show Business.
As far as I know their only other 78 was "Dizzy", done for English Columbia in
October 1930..they sound very nervous and hesitant on that one. Similar kind of
sketch.

Lambchops could be taken from The Big Broadcast.

By the way, I have all 7 of the Top Ten sets transferred, on 3 CDs. (As Thomas
knows, since I listed them here a couple of years ago and he was one of the
purchasers.) No fancy packaging, and the cover art came to you as jpgs. $20
incl. shipping if anyone's interested.

DISC 1
JACK BENNY
BURNS & ALLEN