[78-L] No Saturday Delivery (no, not the USPS)

Ron Fial ron at fial.com
Sun Sep 4 00:05:08 PDT 2011

I got an email from David Lennick saying that there were no emails on the 78-L list on Saturday.

I came in to my office tonite (Saturday) and the server was running OK.  I sent a test email and it arrived OK.  I checked
the DNS lookup for 78online.com and it was OK.   Everything seems OK.

Current working hypothesis:   Nobody sent an email all day!

   Regards,
   Ron Fial   78-L list manager

PS:  I will be in Sweden for a couple of weeks, so responses to email may be a little slower.
        My email address:    ron at fial.com