[78-L] Early record sleeves (was: record cabinet?)‏

Stephan Puille berlin40 at msn.com
Wed Aug 31 04:38:31 PDT 2011

Here is a link to a Berliner sleeve of late 1899 from the Russian subbranch (of the German branch) of the Gramophone Co. in my collection: http://www.russian-records.com/details.php?image_id=2980&sessionid=4104716f67d49834bb21ca50f91dc9cc

Since 1890,  Berliner 5" discs pressed in Germany had plain sleeves with glued on colored stickers naming titles and lyrics.