[78-L] Librarian's many records

warren moorman wlmoorman3 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 10:33:55 PDT 2011

I noticed that too, and know that myself and presumably many others here have larger collections, especially since he doesn't say how many cd's, 78's, 45's, tapes, videos, books, radios, etc., he has. But also note that besides the much larger academic collections it mentions, it refers to a UCLA librarian/collector with 90,000 lp's. Any idea who that'd be, Cary?

Warren