[78-L] record cabinet?

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Mon Aug 29 07:04:00 PDT 2011

  IIRC, a Victrola floor model, probably 1920's had storage underneath the soundbox which had vertical partitions-so I assume the
stored records were meant to be vertical.  Dont remember now if there were 2 levels for storage...
    Hope machine collectors will provide input here!!!  What storage
was provided in talking machine cabineets or for seperate storage in
early days??
  Best wishes, Thomas.