[78-L] So THIS is what it looks like..

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 26 16:51:48 PDT 2011

Sorry about that. I got on it several times before it asked me to register, and
now it's asking me for money..anyway, I sent two versions of the Bessie Smith
Album, one with the Microphone logo on the front and the other with the old
Notes logo. Go to Popsike.com, enter Bessie Smith and a few images should come
up (among a few hundred).

These may work:
http://www.popsike.com/pix/20040410/4006575672.jpg
http://www.popsike.com/pix/20040610/4018016950.jpg