[78-L] Not a good night, Irene

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 14:41:38 PDT 2011

We are located about 20 miles west of Boston.  We are preparing for the worst because we've seen unexpected changes in hurricane directions before.  Right now they are forecasting 40-70 mph wind here with 3-5 inches of rain.  We can only wait and see.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Really-Old-Records?RefID=store