[78-L] orphan disk registry

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Fri Aug 26 10:33:49 PDT 2011

Great idea! Could include missing records in album sets as well as that
final record needed to complete an artist's output. For instance, I am
missing just one record to complete the Hilo (Hawaiian) Orchestra
recordings (Vi 22663). Records in album sets that arrive broken or
missing are the most annoying offenders though, IMO.
Mal

*******