[78-L] Hey! Hyperbole!

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Aug 18 15:02:25 PDT 2011

I always cringe when I see somebody talking about the "book value" of a
78...like they were used cars or gold ingots or something.  Makes me want to
"throw the book at them."

Over the years,  I've discovered lots of books of which there seems to be
only one copy...and most are worthless.  Scarcity by itself doesn't mean
something has value,  be it a book,  record,  painting,  etc.

Taylor