[78-L] Attn: Canadian collectors

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 18 03:32:18 PDT 2011

At 00:15 18/08/2011, you wrote:

>Is this for real or a bootleg?

I can only speak to the reputation of the seller. I've bought lots of
stuff from him and there's never been a clinker in the bunch. He's
not the type that sells fakes. In fact he goes above and beyond at
times. such as when I bought a stash of Jerolas 78s (Quebecois pop
group), he tossed in a extra that, whilst warped, was still playable.

In looking at the picture, I'd say its real cause its not perfect --
such as having a some marked around teh spindle hole.