[78-L] Did I sleep through this?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Aug 17 11:27:38 PDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:46 PM, David Lennick
<dlennick at sympatico.ca>wrote:
>> http://www.pbs.org/aboutpbs/news/20080207_onrecord.html
>>
>> Was this ever mentioned here? Did it ever air? Can a woman over 35?

Last question first.  I think that Helen Trent proved that they can't.
At least not on radio.  Likewise I don't recall this TV series being
discussed here nor did it air yet in either New York or Kentucky.  I
think that the greenlighting of an ambitious series in Feb 2008 means
that it will be ready by the fall of 2010.

Mike (helen might have had more luck on pay cable) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com