[78-L] Billy Murray's death date

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 04:48:05 PDT 2011

Oh my, they celebrated a Funeral Mass. for Billy, on the day prior to his unexpected death !

I listened to the entire radio broadcast last evening, and it was really fascinating. Your command of Billy's history was very evident, and it kept me glued to the Broadcast until it was over. I was completely surprised by that 1938 Radio Broadcast that you obtained from Michael Feinstein. You got to hear Frank Crummit and Billy Murray Speaking at length, and then Billy singing the George M. Cohan classic, "45 Minutes from Broadway". Thanks for sharing your knowledge, and keeping the Memory and legacy of this Great Entertainer alive .

Bruce