[78-L] Billy Murray tribute on WFMU

Ryan Barna ryansrecords1 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:05:38 PDT 2011

I will be sitting in with MAC on WFMU's Antique Phonograph Hour tomorrow (Tuesday), August 16th, at 8PM EST. We'll be honoring the anniversary of Murray's passing (8/17/54) by spinning some discs and sharing some of my facts, findings, etc. I can guarantee that you will learn something new. You won't want to miss it, whether you're a fan of Murray or not.

I won't be online tomorrow to remind everyone, so to listen, go to www.wfmu.org, and at the top of the page next to "Live Audio Streams," select the type that's best for you. I've found that 20k Real (via RealPlayer) works for me.

If you can't listen live, the program should be archived at http://wfmu.org/playlists/AP by Thursday (save the URL).

-Ryan Barna
http://www.facebook.com/Phonostalgia