[78-L] Spivey... no not THAT Spivey

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Mon Aug 8 14:38:48 PDT 2011

The link I provided shows three sets of issues (General/Exclusive, Gala, Sound)
Ty (78discography) lists 3 Commodore issues.
If anyone has label scans for the GENERAL and COMMODORE issues, I'd like to see them. (a couple will do).
Did the SOUND releases come in an album?  Anyone have a scan?
Thanks, Thomas.