[78-L] Spivey... no not THAT Spivey

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Mon Aug 8 12:43:18 PDT 2011

http://www.queermusicheritage.us/oct2000ms.html

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com]On Behalf Of Thomas Stern
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 3:31 PM
To: 78-L Mail List
Subject: Re: [78-L] Spivey... no not THAT Spivey

BILLBOARD NOV 1 1947
advert

album 50 Spivy  Naughty-Nice Lady of Naughty-Nice Songs
 Surrealist
 I Didn;t Do a Thing Last Night
 Madame's Lament
 Auntie;s Face
 100% American Girl
 Wife of an Acrobat

5004 V-1 AUNTIE'S FACE  words & music Guy Monypenny