[78-L] French stuff esp. Chevalier

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 5 16:22:05 PDT 2011

Are you looking in Rust CED II? That seemed pretty thorough, for Chevalier. For
Trenet, google the complete series on Fremaux (it should be listed somewhere).
I found a Trenet discography online eons ago, but I don't know if it's still
available.

Piaf up to the French Deccas was done complete in several issues of Record
Research. I don't know if that discography was ever completed.

dl