[78-L] Boswell Sisters - complete commercial recordings & DVD

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Thu Aug 4 18:10:23 PDT 2011

  I am distressed by further information I've received.
On some Jazz lists, there were indications MOSAIC was going to issue
a 7 or 8 CD set.  Due to the Storyville release, this has been cancelled.
  Based on past experience with MOSAIC productions, this is a terrible loss
for those of us who love the Boswell Sisters recordings, and would love to
have quality transfers and the superior documentation that would have
accompanied the set.
  Bad DOES drive out good!
  Thomas.